View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 03:31 PM

My one and only (odd) , exchange with Mr. Cloud, given my beliefs about the AV, it was in God's perfect plan to "use" the English (Anglican) Church, to complete THE ENGLISH Bible for English speaking people. (I am NOT saying the Anglican church is perfect AT ALL, then or now, you can find heretics in ANY branch of the Lord's Church, the Anglican Church "happened" to be in the right place at the right time in History and with the Holy Ghost an institute, to carry out this work: ANY-WHO, I was actually writing to both applaud and ask for clarification on an article (there are a few decent ones), well, he found I was Anglican, and began an attack (he attacks a LOT of people). NOTE: I NEVER said the Anglican Church "wrote" the AV. I stated that God simply used that branch of the Church....God has used individuals and groups of people to carry out His Divine will throughout History, who would argue that...) in any event, I was shoved aside after a few cordial emails on my part....strange...