View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 08:49 PM

David Cloud has those who find his work very worthwhile and may even hang on his every word, and those who literally hate him. Peter Ruckman has those who find his work very worthwhile and may even hang on his every word, and those who literally hate him. Interestingly, the two men are adversarial with each other and the followers of one are often the haters of the other. What is sad is that both men have much beneficial material. If we examined the materials written by the both of them objectively without knowing about the authors themselves, most of us who are KJBO would be in nearly 100% agreement with either one.

I will openly admit my appreciation of the work of David Cloud. I have several of his books (and, no, they are not overpriced) and they have a great deal of valuable content. I will also openly admit that I keep Dr. Ruckman at a distance, not because of Cloud's comments, but primarily because of some of Dr. Ruckman's disciples' attitudes.

Just a note about emails to David. He has a weekly email newsletter. In one of the issues, he stated that he rarely responds to emails. He apparently receives a very large amount of mail, and so he has made a choice not to respond as a rule. He should be granted that right.