View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 08:58 AM

Hi Debbie, Just wanted to share something regarding your Kids reading the KJV.
AMEN SISTER! I left a liberal worldly Church when I had my eyes opened to the Bible version issue, My niece was attending the Sunday school, and I have always had a KJV that I was given from my Grandfather. I also got her a KJV and during Sunday school they had to memorize and recite verses they had learned over the past week. Do you know that in all the Sunday school My little 8 year Old niece was the only one reading from the KJV. She wondered why everyones bibles sounded different and why hers was the only one that sounded like the Bible. Like your Children she can grasp the KJV and more difficult phrasing like you say can easily be explained. All the different versions only cause confusion, I always noticed in that Church that when scripture was read out people would look up, look around and then look down TOO many versions TOO many fancy new Ideas TOO many new heresies. Most of the heresy, if not all these days stems from twisted scripture in modern translation regarding, blood, deity, salvation, etc. Well enough rambling...I just wanted to say God Bless for teaching your Children with the KJV, never compromise that.

In My Saviour's name, The LORD Jesus Christ.