Thread: The next step
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 08:39 PM

Default Re: "The next step"

Sister Jassy said:
Quote:
"Just remember that the apostles and the early Christians were martyred for their faith. Christians are STILL being beaten, imprisoned and martyred for their faith (somewhere in the world). We're just blessed to be in any "land of freedom" that we won't be punished for what we believe. For now..............

Yet, no matter what happens, God will preserve His Word. I believe in and trust in His promises.
Aloha sister,

Just this past week I read of a North Korean Christian woman who was EXECUTED for passing out Bibles!

Christians in the Muslim world; in North Korea; and in China are severely persecuted for their faith. Physical abuse, imprisonment, and death are often the punishments administered to Christians living in those countries.

There are also parts of India that are very intolerant of Christians, and where Christians are often beaten and even killed for their faith.

We do not have any idea what real persecution is - we're SPOILED! I thank God for the freedom that we have, and lately I wonder how much longer we may be able to enjoy it.

2 Corinthians 3:17
Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.