View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmonk View Post
First of all, I'm here because I want to at least hear you guys out. Big mistake, you cannot reason with fanatics. I can show you any proof you ask for but it would do no good what so ever. You guys would just .................... you know what , forget it.

I'm not going to bother posting again after this. The proof is out there to be found. Look it up or bury your heads in the sand.
Neighbor, the way to Jesus Christ is the narrow way, straight, neither turning to the right nor to the left as written in the scriptures. There is only one Jesus Christ, & one faith through the preserved Word as the final authority - even if a single word is changed, or omitted other than what the Lord has brought to us, then that document is deception. The NIV is defiled, the NASB is defiled, & newer renditions like The Message are abomination.

The words of the King James version are not preserved my men, but by the will of the Lord - even historically, it can be proven without doubt (Read the testimonial of the KJV 1611 if you're not convinced), & this is why non-believers, semi-faithfuls & luke-warms tend to dislike the King James, for its very existence will always haunt their shoulders of the sins they continue to commit, all for their own pride. Destroy pride, & be lead by the Holy Ghost to the good words that the Lord provides. The King James is filled with good words, true words, pure words that encourage & strengthen us even in our darkest hours. Please don't cast the Lord's truth idly aside by accepting deceptions into your house.

KJV = pearl of great price
all else = pebbles & stones