View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmonk View Post
First of all, I'm here because I want to at least hear you guys out. Big mistake, you cannot reason with fanatics. I can show you any proof you ask for but it would do no good what so ever. You guys would just .................... you know what , forget it.

I'm not going to bother posting again after this. The proof is out there to be found. Look it up or bury your heads in the sand.
So I'm a fanatic because I believe the King James Authorized Version IS the perfect word of God?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmonk
Be careful of judgment too. I have no problems with the KJV in the sense that it is the Word of God, but so is an NASB, NIV, RSV, ESV etc etc.
Let me ask you sir, is Jesus the one and only Son of God or the only begotten Son of God?

"For God so loved the world that he gave his ONE AND ONLY SON, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" John 3:16 NIV

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only BEGOTTEN Son: that whosoever beleveth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16 KJV

In the KJV we are told "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:" (John 1:12 KJV), then how can Jesus be the one and only Son of God? Then the NIV perverts the Scriptures by changing sons to children. Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God (John 1:12 NIV). This is only one of the MANY examples that reveal the NIV for the PERVERSION that truly it is. Then again you say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmonk
Be careful of judgment too. I have no problems with the KJV in the sense that it is the Word of God, but so is an NASB, NIV, RSV, ESV etc etc.
Ooh my. Sir, you need to repent and get right with God. If you don't, I pity you at the Judgment Seat of Christ (that's assuming you are indeed saved).

Last edited by Rolando; 02-25-2009 at 11:20 AM.