View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 11:07 AM

Quote:

What if you were not a KJO? Would you still be able to assert that no insertions took place, only deletions? How would you defend such a position?
Why don't you do the same?? Why don't you believe for one second that the God who created the heavens and the earth could also preserve the Word of God as he promised in many scriptures?

What kind of God do you believe in anyway? Do you believe that a loving God would tell us to seek him and not give us a way to find him? Do you believe a loving God would hide his Word, and then punish a person for eternity if a person failed to find his Word?

You have all your books, you understand Greek and Hebrew, but you do not have faith.

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

The Bible says without faith it is impossible to please God. It also says you must believe that he rewards those who diligently seek him.

Matt 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

You don't believe this. You Bible doubters don't have a clue where the Word of God is, and spend all your time trying to convince others that they cannot find it either.

Then you come to this forum where true believers who do have faith in God's promises and can testify that we have indeed found God through his Holy Word, and try to spread your unbelief and doubt.

You are wasting your time. It is too late. We have already believed and are saved. We already know where God's Word is. We have faith.

John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. 26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

John 10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

You just don't get it do you? We know God, and He knows us.

But you Bible doubters by your own words admit you do not know God's Word.

Last edited by Winman; 05-09-2009 at 11:21 AM.