View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 10:39 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianT View Post
Hi Bro. Parrish,

You misunderstood...
Ahh no. I didn't misunderstand at all, and I have you pinned to the door on this. You think the AV text contains errors. That makes your view quite different from those who honor God's Word on this forum. You can squirm like an eel if you want, but clearly you are in denial of the very essence of Biblical authority.

Throughout this thread, you have been shown the errors in other translations, you have been challenged to find errors in ours, but you have avoided all of this like any "con man" and in the end you have managed nothing other than to spin around asking rhetorical questions like a catfish in a bucket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianT
So yes, I 'deny the doctrine of an inerrant Bible composed of 66 books as having ever existed and certainly not now"
This is ALWAYS what happens to a man without an inerrant Bible; they have no real authority, and they instead end up projecting themselves and their opinions above God's Inerrant Word, in an attempt to make THEMSELVES the authority. This way, those who wish to understand God's Word will have to come to THEM for the answers. It's an old, old shell game and we have seen it many, many times. You can dress it up and put new paint on it, but it still won't fly here.