View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traditional Anglican View Post
That is what Publisher and edition is your most used King Jimmy? I am blessed to have Brevier Clarendon Edition in goatskin leather by Allan's Bibles of Glasgow Scotland, the "guts" are from a classic Oxford Reference Edition (which Oxford no longer prints) but as I understand it Allan's now has limited rights on. A good size, well made, and no self-pronouncing text, and no red letter either!

Aloha all,

From 1958 - 1968 I used the Old Scofield and Thompson (once in a while).

From 1968 - 1984 I used three Large Print King James Bibles (1 Nelson & 2 Collins - they fell apart ) - no notes, no references, just the Holy words of God.

From 1984 up to the present day both my wife and I have used two identical Cambridge Large Print King James Bibles - no notes, no references, just the Holy words of God. (By the way - In 24 years, they have not fallen apart! }

I will use tracts and other literature to witness to others - however I limit myself to the King James Text and will not use any other English Bible in my witness. {No matter what our motive or intentions - The end does not justify the means.}