View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 06:57 AM
cpmac

Paladin:
Quote:
cpmac, all of the nations HAVE NOT heard the gospel.
I do not know from what source you think that everyone has heard the gospel's message.
My source is quite biblical, I can assure you:

Quote:
The Scripture verse often ignored is Colossians 1:23, "If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and [be] not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, [and] which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister";
If it WAS (not will be) preached to every creature under heaven, and if all the creatures were in one nation or another, and there were no nations which were not under heaven, then the Gospel was preached to every nation in the world.

Naturally, the Gospel wasn't preached in Canada, or the U.S.A., or Brazil, because those nations didn't exist at the time. Paul said it WAS preached in all the world. He was not spiritualizing a future world 2000 years ahead of his time. What was to happen in the future was not particularly his concern at that moment. He was writing to the people of his day, and the world in that day was quite limited, compared to what it is today.

(See? I was right. Colossians 1:23 is often ignored.)

cpmac
www.tribulationhoax.com
"Neither entirely futurist, nor preterist, but entirely biblical."