View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligent View Post
Are you people going to let this man have the power over your joy and pain? Don't!

In two years you will have the chance to throw out the House of Representatives. Look forward to the next time you have a chance to "have your say."

Until then, rejoice that you are still in the greatest country on Earth and that God saw fit to stick you in a place where you won't go to jail and be tortured for preaching Christ.

Find things to be happy in. Here in Oklahoma, we sent Inhoffe back to the Senate, and it was actually a pleasure to vote for him. Plus, the Republicans expanded their majority in the state government. And 65% of the voters voted against Obama here.
Amen Brandon! I ask our Heavenly Father to bless Obama with Wisdom, Skill, Patience and to uphold Your will I Pray that you guide this man's footsteps even if he is not aware of your Spirit in doing so. I ask you to bless Obama that he may rightly govern this Nation and uphold that which is good and right. I ask this for the saints in this Nation. I ask this in the Name of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen.