View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 07:54 AM

Luke,

Quote:
Didn't anyone read my post?

I read your post, I'll bet WWJD wish he had not read your post. It is in the Bible. I knew it was there. I could not find it for some reason. It had been a long time back when I had read it. I do not think WWJD had a clue. He will not respond to the Bible other than taking parts of the Bible out of context. This is what he dose with 99% of his post. WWJD is a case study on wrongly dividing Word and how messed up you can become when you do so.

WWJD will not acknowledge the flood or Armageddon. This is what your and many of my post have been about, Armageddon. WWJD just wants to stick with " love everyone, war is bad, and killing is wrong. He never pays attention to the fact that war is never called a sin the Bible. Nor dose he like that fact that an untold number were killed by God in the flood. He also dose not like the fact that hundreds of millions will die in Armageddon killed by an army lead by Jesus himself and made up of believers.

Thanks for the post it helped me put that scripture back in my mind. I marked it in my Bible made reference notes.

Atlas