View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 02:26 PM

Guys,

If I came across pro war, it is because I am pro war sometimes. Yet other times I'm not pro war. War is not always bad, nor always good. Killing is not always bad. If killing was a sin God would be a sinner for killing many with the flood in Noah's day. God killed many people there, that have earned death or God would not have killed them. The same holds true for Sodom and Gomorrah. God does kill people. This is a Bible fact. I can show you places in the O.T. and N.T. where some people because of some sin should be killed. This also is a Bible fact. This is what God says they are worthy of death. Rom. 1 good example of this. There are many places in the O.T. that says if you do this you shall surely put to death.

Now as to war, we know that God told many in the O.T. to go to war. We also can not find any N.T. passage that forbids war. We also know for a fact that the battle of Armageddon will take place in the future. This can only be called a war.

I am not for killing people for no reason, I am not for going off and getting into wars all of the time. We as a nation have been in good and bad wars. I think every nation has done this at some time. To say the Bible, God and Jesus are anti war is just wrong. This is not a Bible based. Nor is anyone that tries to make the case for God being anti war or anti killing some people for some sins.

Atlas