View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Lively Stone

Bro. Brandon:

Quote:
I would like Danny to treat me like he would anyone else. I've been running the KJBP since 1995 and Danny's comments against me are pretty mild next to some of the emails I routinely get.
Well Bro. Brandon I have treated you better than I would most people who would start attacking a thesis which represents years of study on a matter of sound doctrine. By your own admission you have not considered nor studied the matter but will at some future date. Is it fair to me and the readers that I should bear the brunt of arguring about doctrine that is not in my thesis. You tried to hijack the discussion and take it where you wanted it without due consideration. Do I respect that. No, but because of something you said that did touch me in my heart and convict me that you are truly a Godly man and are seeking the truth I am not going to take it to heart toward you. I will quote you from my thesis if that is alright.

"God created man and made for him two spirits, that he might walk by them until the appointed time. They are the spirit of truth and the spirit of error. In the abode of light are the origins of truth and from the source of darkness are the origins of error.

The spirits of truth and error struggle in the heart of a man; they walk in wisdom and folly, and according to each mans inheritance in truth he does right, and so he hates error; but accordingly to his possession in the lot of error he does wickedly in it, and so he abhors truth." These are my words. There are scriptures quoted in my thesis to confirm this.

I quote this to you Bro. Brandon in Christian love. The search for the truth is a lifetime endeavor. I don't have it all nor does anyone else. So, please don't summarily dismiss what I consider to be a great pearl that I am laying at your feet. Truth is found here a little there a little, line upon line, precept upon precept. Read the thesis and pray about it. Don't be dilligent like the new perverted bibles say but Study.

This is a little off topic but either you or Bro. Jerry tryed to equate something about Christ kingdom at some future date according to Revelations. I agree with the rapture, the second coming of Jesus and His millenial reign where he will straighten out this evil and corrupt world and establish His reign here on the earth and kick out the pretender Satan.

But remember Jesus said:

Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

If the Kingdom of God is within you that is not a future event. Jesus is God. John 1:1 So you see His Kingdom is already here on the earth. So you see the thesis is not about the millenial reign or any of the other diversions that were interjected into the attack upon my thesis. Fair is Fair. Don't do that.

On the subject of respect. I was taught my Christian brothers and sisters should be addressed as such. That is why I always refer to them in such a respectful manor as either brother or sister. Neither you nor Jerry should disrespect an elder of the church in that mannor. I mean that literally and figuratively.

Bro. Jerry.
Quote:
To me, it seems better to head it off at the pass, but I realize I am a newcomer here too. God bless
Your threats fall on deaf ears. I teach and preach the way I want. If the fire is too hot get out of the kitchen. Read the thesis before you start whining and slinging mud. The only one I will answer to is God almighty. Do some study before you answer your elders and make threats. There are scripture about that you may want to read. You seem to like to want me removed from the board instead of presenting anything of a nature of true rebuttal to what I originally presented. Just chasing rabbits. Maybe in time you will mature to be able to engage in such challenging debate. To do so means to Study what has been said and then respond on point. Not to offer some off the wall comment or scripture not on topic. Sometimes people get offended. Go almost anywhere and quote scripture to a stranger and most of the time it will not be welcome. Presenting the correction of a falsely taught doctrine is recieved the same way. Maybe seducing spirits, maybe lack of caring, satified with status quo, think they already know the answer because they have locked a sovereign God in a box to where Satan is big and God who created him is little. Whatever the case there are no powers, principalities, or anything else that God is not in control of. If you do not believe that then one might as well become a lucerferian devil worshipper.

Bro. Danny