View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 07:34 AM
Pastor Mikie

I believe one should always seek the Gift-Giver (Jesus) and not the gift. I'm embarrassed when I hear stories of "Pentecostals-gone-mad" (and I've witnessed it myself), but, there are "conservative" Pentecostals out there, and I'm one of them.

Since I was a Baptist who was Baptizes in the Holy Ghost, and I wasn't even looking for it because I didn't believe in it, there are most likely others, too.

I love the Word of God. It is my final authority So, if "the sky" says one thing, and the Bible says another thing, "the sky" is wrong.

Catholics and Pentecostals worshipping together? I had a Catholic come to my church once. He took exception to what I was preaching. He accused me of "Catholic Bashing", and not getting my information from Catholic sources" (I was preaching about communion and didn't even mention 'Catholic'). I asked him for "Genuine Catholic Literature". I took it, and ended up writing a book entitled: "Why I'm Not A Roman Catholic". All I did was compare Catholic Doctrine with the Authorized Bible. At the end of the book, I stated that Roman Catholic Doctrine is NOT Biblical Doctrine, and they are not to be considered a Christian Church.

Last edited by Pastor Mikie; 03-07-2008 at 07:37 AM.