View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 09:00 PM

Chette, I am not going to pick at this sore too much longer, but it was you who attached Canaan's curse of slavery to all Hamites. That simply does not exist in Scripture. You are the one trying to attach black slavery with the curse.

Secondly, there are TWO uses of the word "knew". It does not always indicate that sex is involved.

Quote:
In every instance of the use of the word knew with nakedness and that that goes on when a couple is naked shows that Noah Knew that his son Ham had done something that was sexual in nature. that according to the use of God's words of which we are to study.
This makes absolutely no sense!

"Adam knew his wife", "Cain knew his wife" - These are clearly intercourse. [ a very obvious word pattern!]

"Noah awoke ..., and knew what his younger son had done unto him." Completely different use of the word "knew", that is, this is the more common use meaning "was aware of, had knowledge of", not "had intercourse with". UNLESS you would like to explain this verse differently based on your claim, "In every instance of the use of the word knew with nakedness..."?!?[bold mine]
Quote:
Genesis 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
Or this?!?(unborn babies are naked)
Quote:
Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
A little ridiculous, don't you think?