View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 08:54 PM

Hi Folks,

While I do not know about this poster, we see a lot of posters who are simply playing games about the purity and editions of the King James Bible. They just play charades.

If you are sympathetic to the Pure Cambridge Edition and get a 100%-in-order edition, excellent. If you are sympathetic and feel to watch out and correct certain verses from a generally fine edition (e.g. watching for 1 John 5:8) you will have an excellent Bible. If you use any King James Bible at all, your purity level will be a gazillion times higher than the ultra-corrupt modern versions, and a part of a gazillion times more pure than other various versions.

Again, I do not know about this recent poster, however we have seen a lot of foolishness from people with no pure Bible at all, not even remotely, who try to create a wedge among King James Bible defenders. Their game is sooo pitiful. They have nothing at all, and they pretend to be so concerned about all ways and always (that may be a real variant, or not, I am just giving an example).

Shalom,
Steven Avery