View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 10:35 AM
look3467

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
Ps 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. when silver is purified seven times it is completely free of inpurities. No counting numbers to tell me that I could ask any Jewish Jewelery Maker and he can tell you that. and he will quote it from teh word of God.

PUre words AJ no hidden things that need to be brought out like impurities in silver or gold. God speaks to simple men of simple lives his pure word.
God doesn't multiply? You mean to tell me that in order for Jesus to save the souls of mankind, He could only save those after His sacrifice for sins?

What about all that went before Him, what was, is the condition of their souls?

Can you now begin to see the picture of the 7 times? & is the story of creation and in order for Jesus to save the world, as God promised, Ref:
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

You see, God the creator saves His own creation for He loves His creation that He would give up His own Son as an offering for us.

In order to do that, God would have to Judge Jesus on all 7 counts, meaning every soul that ever lived, Jesus must pay for.

Is there any other creation but the 7-day creation? Then, Jesus must do it all in one 24hour day, be tried 7 times from the eve of the Friday to the eve of the Sabbath.

One day, is all it took. Hence this verse:
1Jo 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

Jesus is the beginning of a new creation of which there is no end.

Hence the following verse:
Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

That makes Jesus our God, as our Father and as we are, a new creation in Him.

Peace>>>AJ