View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 03:31 PM

Default Re: "Noah and Ham--Noah's Curse"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
Well, isn't it obvious brother?
I think Bro. Tim "called you out" because you are obviously seen by some as a leader here. Not me, (I wrote you off as a leader a long time ago because of the way you always seem to end up yelling and screaming at people for no reason) but certainly you seem to have a "following" here, wouldn't you agree, hmmm?

Or maybe it would be better described as a "keyboard clique."

Personally, since you don't want to discuss the topic, I don't know why you don't just stop bellowing like a BULL FROG and buzz off. Unless maybe you are just protecting your little "buddy" Chette again. After all, we have seen you freak out and jabber on for hours about far more stupid things than this topic.
Parish,

Thanks so much for the refreshing and most edifying response! However, since I wasn't addressing you - WHY have you chosen to BUTT in on something that is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! As they would say in Hawaii "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM BRO"?

I can "feel" the "love" and the "goodwill" oozing out from every pour of your body brother. Do keep it up, and soon every one will know just what kind of a "Christian" you really are!

Proverbs 15:12 A scorner loveth not one that reproveth him: neither will he go unto the wise.