View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 04:44 PM

Default Re:"CALVINISM: Sound Doctrine?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord View Post
Brother George, I so appreciate the work you have put into this study. With your decades of walking in the spirit, you have graced those of us in this forum who are privileged to have the opportunity to absorb that edification you share with us, on all topics.

I have since the beginning of February printed and poured over each of your lesson's on Calvinism.

I am convinced that you took this time to teach me personally and for that I thank you.

As Paul instructed, I too will...
Colossians 4:2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; for your continued edification's.

Thank you and bless you.
Aloha brother Gord,

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words.

It is my hope and prayer that everything that I teach (in church; or on my web page; or here on the Forum) will be true (according to the Scriptures), and that it might edify the brethren and be a blessing.

I deeply appreciate your response to the Posts, and should I ever say or teach something contrary to God's word, I encourage you to speak up and let me know.

Lately, when I get into studying the Holy words of God, I recognize just how little I really know, and it makes me realize that there is so little time left to learn what I should have learned years ago.