View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 05:25 PM
look3467

Ok, so since this book was written after Jesus died and ascended. (90 AD by the way). And it says that it shows the things that must shortly come to pass, then it is not about Jesus on the cross, in hell, or at Chuck E. Cheese Pizza.

Jesus at the last supper begins His deliverance by giving His Apostles instructions on things which must shortly come to pass. And to John the Baptist, the Angel was set to give him revelation as well.

All this was written as you stated after Jesus’ work on the cross so that we may have a record of His works.

As for Chucky Cheese, well, that’s a great place to take the kids.

That seems contradictory. Right now is He king of the kings of the earth or just king of our heart? The earth and our hearts are two different things. Which one is he king of right now?

Easy E, understand one thing; Jesus and God are one and the same. If God the Father created the first creation, than God the Son created the second creation.

There is no other name under heaven by which we can be saved, and we know that only God can save, right?

We are kings only of our own lives, for we are as gods, knowing good and evil.

The earth is God’s; He is King over it, but king of mankind’s hearts? Well, that depends, on us.

PS I actually know the answer (what the Bible says). I just want to know what you say.

That last sentence of yours reminds me of a story of two little boys and an old wise man.
Goes like this: Two little boys contrived a plan to fool the old man and to discredit him because they knew he was wise.

So one said to the other, I have a plan, let’s capture a small bird, go to the old man and with my hands behind my back ask the old man this question: I have a bird in my hands behind my back, tell me old man, is it dead or alive?...........................
If he says yes, I will crush the bird dead, and if he says dead, I will show it alive.

The old man pondered the question and answered; it is as you want!

So, you choose what you want to believe, and as for my views, well, thier there for you to ponder on them, if it helps you appreciate God the more, than by all means bless God, and if it causes you to stumble, please, place me on your ignore list.

I am on a sure foundation, and I can tell you, nothing will or can shake me off of it, because Jesus is my anchor.

Peace>>>AJ