View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSolomon1611 View Post
I'm a police officer myself and have been for around 5 years. I know two other officers who claim that they have saw them. One was on duty somewhere around 15 years ago or so. He was in a rural area in Alabama and observed a black/charcoal metallic looking object that was around a mile in area and triangular in shape. He stated that it shown a bright light into his vehicle. The officer I currently work with was off duty one night on Alabama Highway 91 and saw a triangular shaped object giving off what I think he said was an orange-ish color. He pulled over and tried to take a picture off it with his phone camera but his phone would not work at all.
Solomon, I am waiting to hear from someone who is linked to the Center For Ufo Studies in Indiana, Hynek's organization, but it's possible I may have my 4th UFO sighting, and a local Sheriff deputy and I witnessed it together about a month ago. We both followed the object from one spot in town to the other in our vehicles, it then disappeared out of town. As Win said, it seemed to want to be seen. From the little detail we could see it was an upside down triangle, like a long arrowhead facing downward. The lights were very piercing but not bright, if that's understandable. They blinked in with a certain regularity but changed positions and all were grouped into triangular configurations of 3 lights. The color of the lights were consistent, white with a muted pale yellow cast to them. I've never seen lights like that before in my life. I live near a very well known military base where...foreign aircraft and technology are tested. I've seen Mig 29s and SU-27 aircraft fly over this base, and before the Soviets became our buddies in 1991. I've seen MI-24 Soviet attack choppers at both day and night, and nearly every kind of plane and chopper you can imagine. I never saw anything like this in the sky, just like the three previous UFOs. The officer asked me as I pulled up, do you see that? I said yeah. He said, you ever seen lights look that weird, I said no. The lights would blink and then go off, when they came on again the object had moved, based on my trained estimate of altitude, it was at about 1000 feet and he estimated it moving at about 40 mph. I jokingly said, hit it with your speed radar but he got no reading.

It didn't make a sound.

You tell me buddy.

Grace and peace

Tony