View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 11:01 PM

My wife and I went to the beach ever-so-often when we lived in Pensacola. It was kind of romantic and a way for us to have fun musing on God's creation. Now before the sitting I had already read a few books on the subject and even listened to and read Ruckman's material on them.

The thought of UFO's were on my mind when we went to the beach at night a lot of times but I never really expected to see anything. Then one night my wife and I were on the beach and saw what we thought was a "shooting star". Then we saw another come from just about the same area a few minutes later. Then we saw another from the same area again. By this time my eyes were locked in on that area when I noticed what looked like three objects that looked like the stars and kind of blended in with the other stars but these were in a triangle shape.

I noticed the bottom right "star" doing around in a small circular rotation that looked the movement on a knuckle ball. I kept staring at it intently and scanned my eyes back and forth around the area just to make sure that the cloud cover wasn't causing the appearance. After watching it for a few moments I realized that this thing was actually moving. I pointed it out to my wife and it took her breath away.

The triangle shaped trio then began to enlarge and shrink their triangle pattern numerous times. The one at the bottom right disappeared and then reappeared a little to the left of the original position and then flickered back to its original position numerous times. We also observed what appeared to be more "shooting stars" come from what appeared to be this triangle. This went on from 20-40 something minutes.

My wife was in such unbelief that she nearly had herself talked out of what we had just witnessed for that extended time period. When we left the triangle was still visible but seemed to have settled down.

It was a very interesting experience