View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 01:56 PM

Quote:

In fact, I don't believe in aliens or spaceships. As I said in my last post, there are things that we don't know about - inventions, stuff the government hides from us, the ability to cloak objects (yes it is REAL) and make them actually "disappear" although they are still there. Such things are invented for a purpose - which may not be a good one.

Still my trust is in the Lord and His Word.
Well, I don't believe there is life on other planets either, never have. The Bible says Eve is the mother of all living.

Gen 3:20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

I take this verse to mean that Eve was the mother of "mankind" or any type that could be considered a person or man. She of course was not the mother of animals or other type of life.

I also believe the military has secret aircraft and experiments, that is obvious. But I do not believe most UFO sightings are secret military experimental aircraft.

For one, if you are trying to keep an aircraft secret, why would you fly it over populated areas? Why would you fly it at night adorned with bright flashing lights? Why would you perform very unusual manuvers that everyone would surely notice?

No, truth is, UFOs want to be seen. If you want everybody to see you, just fly over their city at night time with bright flashing lights of many colors as many thousands of UFOs have been reported.

The first UFO I saw flew right over my head in broad daylight. I don't know if anybody else saw it, but I lived in a fairly large town. The second UFO was right over the beach where many people could easily see it. The third UFO I saw was flying no more than 100 feet above a major highway just outside a major city with lights on at night.

I am no expert, but I grew up around the military, my father worked on very sensitive and secret technology. And I know this, the military does not fly secret technology over a major city at night at tree top level with lights on.

This is what is so amazing about these objects. They act as though they are trying to fly around undetected. If a plane is sent up, they speed away. Or if people on the ground see one, they mysteriously disappear into thin air (vanish), or speed away at incredible speeds. They have been observed to dive into the ocean and even the ground at tremendous speed without an explosion or any damage to the craft. They accelerate to many thousands of MPH (have been measured on radar numerous times) without creating a sonic boom. They do acrobatic manuvers in the air, often in groups with no detected communications between themselves.

So, in reality, they are not trying to be secretive whatsoever. They want us to see them. They could fly across the sky at altitude with no lights and no one would ever see them. But what do they do? They have all sorts of bright and colored lights, and they perform amazing manuvers that no made made object can do. They defy the laws of nature.

So, they want to be seen. The question is WHY?