View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 09:13 PM

I really feel you brother. Know that your pain is my pain. We are one body in Christ Jesus, Hallelujah! It is no small fact that the Church today completely lacks discernment, and that we should not be suprised by the grief we experience when we try to share some Truth with others.

Ecclesiastes 1:17-18 "And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit. For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."

But as I read these words the other day and wondered now what, the Holy Spirit told me to read the end of the book (funny how this works sometimes, praise King Jesus!).

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil."

I've really been fortunate lately as I seek ways to follow my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I've seen so many so called Christians around me claiming Jesus as their Saviour when Helel is their Lord, which is the most burdensome thing I personally carry. But as for myself, the verse that continually comes to mind as I'm pondering my love relationship with Christ Jesus and my Father Jehovah God:

John 8:29 "And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him."

I know that God has sealed me with His Holy Ghost, therefore I am not alone (neither are you my brother) and that it is such a joy to do those things that please Jehovah God, Amen!

So just keep this in your mind when you speak to people about the Word of God, that it is God you're aiming to please. Truly His smile is the brightest jewel in heaven!

for Jesus' sake,
Stephen

...I do send thee unto them; and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD. And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house. Ezekiel 2:4, 6

Last edited by stephanos; 06-29-2008 at 09:19 PM.