View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
Alternately, Jassy, if you have some contact with Dr. Aordkian by email, phone, or snailmail, you might ask if he or his publisher could make available the electronic copy of his book.

Second alternate: If you can provide me with a copy that can be separated into single sheet pages, I can run it through a paper-to-pdf machine that takes only seconds per page to do.
Brother Tim - I will try to call Dr. Aordkian. The book does provide his address, phone number and fax number. With the Memorial holiday weekend close-by - probably not the best time to attempt contact. I don't have a fax nor a scanner. So that option isn't possible. However, maybe he could provide an electronic copy and I will tell him it's for a KJV/AV Forum and that we uplift it as the TRUE Word of God here!

The book copy that I have is in 8.5 x 11 standard size and is paperback - so I guess I COULD rip it into separate pages. But I don't see anywhere to buy the book again. I'd definitely be willing to invest funds in a 2nd copy though!! I'll see what Dr. Aordkian suggests.

I'm really excited about the possible opportunity to provide this book for our the Forum members here!

Jassy