View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassy View Post
Hello Fellow KJV-uplifters!

I read a paperback book Honoring the King James Bible: Exposing the Modern English Bible Versions as Counterfeits by Dr. Solomon M. Aordkian. Has anyone else read this book? What do you think of it? Would you recommend it to others? I'd appreciate feedback on this.

Jassy
Jassy, I recall I believe I had this book. I had so may, both pro and anti-KJV it's hard to remember all of them.

Sister, in recommeneding a book to others, ask yourself, did the book "speak" to you? Did it get it's point across? If you felt the book expalined the position in a God-honoring fashion by all means recommend it. I've explained the manuscript thing and the issue with the KJV to people and then recommended books by Stewart Custer, John R. Rice, etc., that was of an anti-King James nature to point out the contradictory nature of and the shallow and superficial arguments for their "position". I think probably the most outrageous(and funny) thing I ever read was John R. Rice giving arguments that a translation or a copy cannot be inspired and then quote the KJV, the "version" he is attacking the inspiration of, as "proof" of his "position".

Is there a word in Greek, Hebrew, or Aramaic for "duuuuuuuuh"?

Grace and peace to you

Tony