View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 09:29 AM

PB1789,

Quote:
Atlas: ---- I have seen a copy of one at the Book store I used to work at. The print style and font and layout of the page are of the old style that you would see in books printed about 1900. I googled and found a link to the author/writer, and a link to a google source showing the Companion Bible starting at the Preface, and then going to Genesis. That way you can judge for yourself how your eyeballs like it.

I'll check it out. I was just wondering if it was worth the cash. I know many here are anti any study Bible. I have started what seems to be a Bible collection. I might as well get one and get it over with. I may try getting the The Open Bible as well. I still pretty much use the Old Scofield most all of the time. I always try to use the same Bible so I can transfer all of my notes from my old Bible to my new Bible. I do this about every 5 years or so. I retire them before they get to warn. What I really want is a Scofield Bible with a blank page in between ever page of text, but they are hard to find. if I ever find them I may by 6 or 8.

Atlas