Thread: Bad tracts
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 10:48 PM
Vendetta Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
This is a great article about some tracts that bear false teachings. I think it's a rude awakening that we Christians need to make sure we share a pure gospel.

http://jesus-is-savior.com/False%20D...bad_tracts.htm

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Brother Stephen, I couldn't disagree with you more! The site to which you referred is very dangerous, and full of erroneous teaching and conspiracy-mongering. There's some good stuff there, but overall, I would never recommend it to a new Christian. The guy who runs it is so hung up on this "Lordship salvation" thing that he slanders some very valiant servants of God - - - and Jack Chick is one of them.

Chick's ministry has probably won more souls to Christ than any other single publisher, at least since Good News Publishers apostasized. And I'm talking about good, solid, conversions, that last.

Y'know, brother, when I first came to this forum, I was trying to be very polite and reserved. Several of the brethren said "No, no, speak your mind!" So I'm doing it.

Thank you for the recommendation, but in this case, I think you're backing a losing horse. Please don't think I'm rebuking you; I'm just trying to warn people about a bad site.

Last edited by Vendetta Ride; 11-05-2008 at 10:55 PM.