View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
Those who have been entrusted with a flock of Believers simply must stress how important it is to grow out of the mindset of "how little must I do to be saved" and into the God glorifying mindset of "now that I have been saved from a death I so rightfully deserve, how can I live to glorify my Holy God in Heaven?"

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Hello Brother Stephen.

Quote:
Those who have been entrusted with a flock of Believers simply must stress...how can I live to glorify my Holy God in Heaven.
How can a believer glorify their Holy God?
John 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
Since the Father is glorified when we bear much fruit, how do we bear much fruit?
John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
Without Christ...nothing. Through Christ...all things! Therefore...just keep looking and pointing people to Christ! He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Not only for initial salvation from the penalty of sin, but for all of life. He is the BEGINNING and the END and everything in between.