View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
Your original question asks why the second day wording is different.
Tim,
I never asked why the wording was different.

I asked, Why doesn't God say that that which was created on the second day was good? refereing to the firmament.

the wording is clear. he does not call the frimament made on the second day nor any event of the second day good.

the absence of that implies a lot. and only a mind willing to see into the things which God has revealed will understand.

your mind is renewed in Christ, by the word of God, you have the power to ask and answer and it will not be confusing. you can not understand my questions or statements because you are reading into them certain preconceived ideas, feelings, emotions and expressions I have not placed there.

from your Gap or No Gap posts I can conclude your mind is made up on the issue on not beleiving in a gap theory. but we are not dicussing that here. You brought your gap prejudece into this thread with a closed mind to anything that might shed light upon your dark and void thinking that all who believe in a Gap support Evolution and I nor other Gap beleivers believe in evolution.

try dropping your preconcieved ideas long enough to learn something. I am not trying to convert you to a Non evolution gap theory, I am trying to get you to see that more goes onthan meets your eye of understanding.

blessings bro.

Last edited by chette777; 09-21-2008 at 07:58 AM.