View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 05:37 PM

Default Re: " student trying to learn differences in translations"

Aloha all,

Do you see WHY I do not "engage", "discuss", or "dialogue" with "GREEKTim" or "Tmonk"? The minute we have a Christian come onto the AV1611 Forum sincerely looking for information about the "Which Bible Issue" we have these "naysayers" crawl out of their hole and cause chaos & confusion! [1 Corinthians 14:33]

We could have directed this young man to a host of sources that support our convictions; he could have examined them and made up his own heart & mind as to what is "true". Don't forget - the OTHER SIDE of this issue can be abundantly found both in the secular schools and colleges; and sad to say in most of the "Christian" schools and colleges also (like the one that "GREEKtim" attended).

By his own testimony, this young man said that he wasn't aware of the issue and had very little knowledge about it, and instead of having a "united testimony" these men come out and "contest" what several genuine Bible believers said, and have probably succeeded in discouraging this young man to dig out the "truth" for himself.

These men are "gnat strainers" and they think their education is a "substitute" for a sincere belief in the Holy words of God - which neither one of them know (for sure) just exactly WHAT they are or WHERE they can be found.

Can you not you see that these men have no genuine interest in edifying the brethren? Instead all they do interject DOUBT, CONFUSION, and UNBELIEF practically every time they Post?

This young man came looking for information. I believe he is sincere, but instead of us all speaking the same thing, and being of the SAME MIND, all he has gotten is a confusing testimony from these "picky" GNAT STRAINERS!

How long is it going to take some of you to realize that SOPHISTS can NOT be reasoned with; and trying to deal with them is AN EXERCISE IN FUTILITY? If you want to "dialogue" with them why not go over to the nest of vipers at FFF and "converse" with them to your hearts content?

I DON'T CARE HOW "sweeet" they come across, and I don't care how "engaging" or "pleasant" they may seem; their "good words and fair speeches" are meant to "deceive the hearts of the simple." [Romans 16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.] And the sooner they crawl back to the FFF nest of snakes, the sooner we will be able to have a united testimony pertaining to God's Holy words!

Do you not understand what a golden opportunity has just been missed because of this "smoooth", "slick", OPPORTUNIST ("GREEKtim") - who's only interest is in sowing seeds of DOUBT?

These "Christians" make me SICK! Whenever they can, that is whenever the opportunity presents itself, they slither out of their hole and "strike" with their "poisonous venom" - seeking only to INJURE or DESTROY whatever faith a young Christian may have in God's Holy word, without regard for the spiritual consequences!

Please think about what has just taken place! This is NOT about an "exchange of ideas"! This move on the part of "GREEKtim" is about SOWING DOUBT in the hearts of young Christians and DESTROYING whatever faith they might have in God's Holy word! WHO is it (in the Scriptures) that has said: "Yea hath God said"? What is going on is "devilish" and "perverse" and the sooner we IGNORE these people completely, the sooner they will crawl over to FFF and cry and moan and complain about how "mean" those folks are over at the AV1611 Bible Forums are.

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and AVOID them.

Last edited by George; 06-06-2009 at 05:44 PM.