View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simons View Post
I have only one agenda, which is to know the truth.
So again please be patience with me, I wish I had more liberty to talk freely, but I seen one guy get banned, and I really did think he deserved anything but a reprimand.
So I am trying to be careful not to offend.
I have never said a mean thing to anyone.
I know that your agenda is to know the truth, but the Holy Spirit of God will never allow you in on truth when you are trying to juggle too many things at once, you need to focus on one thing at a time, I know the feeling when you discover something then something else pops into your head and you wander off in that direction, it only leads you down the wrong path and you end up lost.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

In regards to gophgetter being banned, he had a different agenda from his first post and that was to stir up contention

Proverbs 17:14
The beginning of strife is as when one letteth out water: therefore leave off contention, before it be meddled with.

Like I have said before, slow down! Focus on one thing at a time and I guarantee that the Holy Spirit will lead you into all truth, it takes time and patience!

Matthew 11:29-30
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

In Christian Love