View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 01:47 PM
Bro. Parrish

Regarding writing down a policy,
why would put something in writing that can be perceived as anti-homosexual?
It seems to me that could be just want these activists are looking for.

Isn't that kind of what eHarmony tried to do?
For years, they had a corporate policy, look at the article...
"Now eHarmony has been compelled to CHANGE its nationwide policy toward homosexuals as part of a New Jersey lawsuit settlement."

I don't know, it seems to me the legal system is treating homosexuals like minorities or disability cases, you can hire all the attorneys you want and go broke in the process, but if one of these perverts attacks your business and it gets into the courts, it's over.
Churches who "discriminate" based on sexual preference will be denied non-profit status or worse. The gears have already started turning on all this...

CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 2007
"This bill, co-sponsored by the NAACP California Conference and Equality California, would update various non-discrimination statutes relating to government-funded programs and business services by adding protections against discrimination on the basis of disability, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, marital status and the like... Opponents contend that the bill inappropriately protects against sexual orientation discrimination and DEPRIVES certain persons of their right to religious beliefs."
http://info.sen.ca.gov/pub/07-08/bil..._asm_comm.html

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 11-22-2008 at 01:56 PM.