View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post

Modern day Christians who have, knowingly or unknowingly, accepted Humanistic philosophies (psychiatry & psychology foremost); Humanistic logic & reasoning (Sophistry foremost); and Humanistic culture, customs, and "lifestyles" are leavening the churches with lies and false belief systems. We encounter these kinds of Christians practically every day on this Forum. Their mantra is: "Yea hath God said"?

These are the kinds of "Christians" that REFUSE to accept the truth that Paul spoke of in the foregoing Scriptures. They reason - "Isn't God LOVE?" "A LOVING God couldn't possibly send a "strong delusion" so that people will believe a lie!" But God said that that is exactly what He is going to do, and I believe that He is doing precisely that - right at this moment.

The cause of all the Garbage & Baggage in our lives is quite "simple" -SIN! The cure for all of these sins that plague us is also quite "simple" - the Lord Jesus Christ and His Holy word. The problem is quite "simple" also:
Brother George I couldn't agree with you more, it is clearly evident from the behaviour of those that profess to love the Lord, yet exclude him from their daily lives. Baggage from false religions, cults and the like are a definite stronghold of the devil, not to hinder that persons salvation but to prevent them from being a good witness for Christ through "the truth"
I see it even more evident in HUMANISM in our Churches today, it is not those with baggage from false religions that hinders the lost from hearing the truth of the gospel, it is "Christians" who have no final authority (the word of God perfectly preserved in the KJB). Todays apostate Christian is the the evidence of satans last attempt at counterfeiting The Lord Jesus Christ and his Holy Written Word before he comes for us.

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.