View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
Cody, JustAT appears to have received your joke as such and that is fine. The problem comes when lurkers clip-and-snip our "jokes" and then use them elsewhere to prove that we are mean-spirited. I have seen it happen. In fact with the very joke that you used (someone else used the same joke, not you)

Renee, I know well that JustAT can be a bit difficult. We bang heads regularly over at FFF where I go to work on my people skills. He is actually one of the milder ones over there. He sincerely thinks that we just need a little more convincing and we will "see the light". Little does he know!

It does seem that just the mention of Dr. Ruckman's name gets emotions active. He has made a personal difference in the lives of a number of members here, and a non-KJBer dropping his name is a red flag, because non-KJBers almost universally despise him.
I almost have you convinced... (not really). On a more serious note, we may bump heads but we treat each other Christ-like. I am certainly not out to trash anyone. God knows my intentions and I wish others did. I am not out for anyones throats here.

Ruckman does get people going, even on this site. I did not think it would be such a big issue here or I would not have touched it. I know better than to bring him up again here. Just for the record, I may not be KJVO but I do not despise him. Many on here like him and I wanted to start a positive thread which I failed at miserably. My apologies.