View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 10:08 PM

I don't think you need a gap to account for the fall of Helel and the angels that followed him. For one thing, are we certain that the heaven that God resides in are included in the 6 day creation?

2 Corinthians 12:2-4 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

If not, perhaps Helel was ultimately cast into the firmament to keep him from corrupting things further. But this also leaves the question of how Helel (Satan, sorry) came before God in the book of Job. I think perhaps this was the second heaven, but that's just a stretch on my part.

My point is is that one doesn't have to reason around the Scriptures to fit in parts of the Bible we are uncertain of, and certainly not to fit in secular sciences and its theories on the origin of things.

just mytwocents(tm).

Peace and Love,
Stephen