View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
There are many "children of Israel" and a few of them are Jews. All are Israelites but not all are Jews.

Through adoption we are also of the nation of Israel. By that I don't mean the "nation of Israel" that was founded in 1948. I refer to the family of Israel....God's nation.

It is the "house of Judah," or Jews (tribes of Judah and Benjamin) that are in present day Israel. However, the "house of Israel," who are not Jews were scattered around the world. They never returned. It was to those lost sheep that Christ was sent to. Who carries His name today?

Matthew 15:24 But He answered and said, "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
Sorry sir, I am not adopted as a child of Israel since I became a believer in Christ, Ive been adopted or received a position for being a son of God.

Galatians 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
1 John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Sorry sir, it seems it gave you a problem of the statement of Apostle Paul in Romans 9:6, please refer to CKG post #14. May I add, that since this pertains to the flesh many children of Israel have gone to an interracial marriage and that their children produce a mixed blood hence, not all of Israel are Israel. The context of this particular passage do tell us that only those the seed of Isaac be called Israel. So that King Melkizedick of Salem, the priest of God could not be called the son of Israel.

Romans 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
(Not all residing in Israel, are israelites)
Romans 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
(Only those of the seed of Isaac be called Israel. Since I am a beliver in Christ, I am adopted to be in line with Abraham by faith. And be of Abraham by faith the scripture which cannot be broken told me, I do not belong to the famiuly of Isarreal.)

Last edited by Fredoheaven; 06-24-2009 at 04:17 PM.