View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 11:45 PM

No, you reinforce my argument. How does destroying this world between Gen 1:1 and 1:2 affect spiritual beings? Satan wasn't destroyed like all the people on earth (except Noah and his family) during the flood. What is the point?

We know why God flooded the earth in Gen 6.

Gen 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

So God destroyed all the wicked men on earth. But Satan and his angels were not destroyed. Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness long after Noah's flood. So, how could destroying the physical world affect Satan?

And as I have pointed out, God has allowed Satan power and authority in the world since Adam. Satan is called the "prince of this world".

So God did not want Satan to have a kingdom or throne in your first world, but allows it now???

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Note that Satan has a throne. Notice it also says "which didst weaken the nations", So this is not before man on the earth, unless now you are going to claim these angelic beings also had nations.