View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
I get the feeling you think I should just ignore this guy. If you truly feel that I'm wasting time then do tell me so. But you must know that this guy goes around youtube sowing seeds of doubt about the faith and God's Word, and it concerns me. I am no scholar or expert, but I do have passion and a burden for God's Church. If I can somehow buffet this guy with the truth of God's preserved Word then I think it is a worthy effort to at least try. Again, if you think I'm wasting time, please say so, and explain how I can know which battles are worth fighting so I can be a good soldier of the Lord.
You deal with him as the Lord leads you, but as Bro. Vendetta Ride mentioned in the other thread, there is scriptural instruction to reject this guy after admonishing him twice:

Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. 10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; 11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.