View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
Tony, Barry over on FFF has placed a challenge to you regarding your book. He first implies that you may not actually be working on a book by using the statement, "You claim that you are writing a book on KJVOism." He also misrepresents the purpose of your book. Since you have not been posting on FFF recently, you may not have noticed it. Of course he falsely implies that you are afraid or unable to answer his challenge.

I posted a few responses, but my time left there is limited (5 more posts), and I shouldn't answer for you, so I thought I might mention it here. I know you can very well handle yourself, and I am perfectly happy whether you choose to respond or not. Barry is recalcitrant anyhow.

Barry cannot post on this forum because of past indiscretions, so he would not be able to debate here.
Tim, thank you so much, I have a family illness here. My wife has not been well and I see to her as much as I possibly can and I don;t mean to neglect them over there. I hope my arrival didn;t make things hard for you, but short of admitting Machiavellianisn, there is a purpose in everything I do and I'll get over as soon as I can and again, thank you. I don;t understand why you have chosen not to post there anymore but like me, you have a reason.

Grace and peace and call on me anytime I can be a help to you.

Tony