View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 03:00 PM
Lively Stone

1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

In the hour we are in we can expect to see more deceiving spirits spewing forth lies, false doctrine, false
Bibles and doctrines of seducing devil powers. As a Private Investigator, I was trained to follow the money
trail. The love of money is the root of all evil.

1Ti 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from
the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

If you don’t believe this go on the internet and try to find a searchable New King James Bible without paying
for it. This and other new age bibles must have their pound of flesh before revealing their alleged truth of God.
Not so with the King James Version that gives the word of God freely.

Who is making the money you ask? Those who write and copyright all these false bibles and their publishers
make huge profits of filthy lucre at the expense of the actual meaning and truth of the word of God. Do you
think they do it because they love the word of God? They have pierced themselves with many sorrows and
unfortunately those who believe their lies.
# IV
GOD SAID IT, THERFORE IT IS TRUE!

Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from
the law, till all be fulfilled.

Deu 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that
ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

1Pe 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached
unto you.

Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take
away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

#V

FRUIT OF FALSELY EXALTING SATAN!

Here are some of the results of this teaching being expounded upon by some of the so-called Bibles. One must wonder what is next in the perversion of Gods Holy Word!

Ask yourself, from what manuscripts did these scriptures come from? How bold they are that take pen in hand
and hack away at the Holy writ without fear of God.
2 Corinthians 4:4 (The Message)The Message (MSG)
Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson
3-4 If our Message is obscure to anyone, it's not because we're holding back in any way. No, it's because these other people are looking or going the wrong way and refuse to give it serious attention. All they have eyes for is the fashionable god of darkness. They think he can give them what they want, and that they won't have to bother believing a Truth they can't see. They're stone-blind to the dayspring brightness of the Message that shines with Christ, who gives us the best picture of God we'll ever get.
2 Corinthians 4:4 (New Living Translation)
New Living Translation (NLT)
Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright © 1996, 2004 by Tyndale Charitable Trust. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers.
4Satan, the god of this evil world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe, so they are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News that is shining upon them. They don't understand the message we preach about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
2 Corinthians 4:4 (New Life Version)
New Life Version (NLV)
Copyright © 1969 by Christian Literature International
4 The eyes of those who do not believe are made blind by Satan who is the god of this world. He does not want the light of the Good News to shine in their hearts. This Good News shines as the shining-greatness of Christ. Christ is as God is.
2 Corinthians 4:4 (Wycliffe New Testament)
Wycliffe New Testament (WYC)
2001 by Terrence P. Noble,
4 in which [the] god of this world, that is, the devil, hath blinded the souls of unfaithful men, that the lightening of the gospel of the glory of Christ, which is the image of God, shine not. [a]
Footnotes:
a. 2 Corinthians 4:4 in which the god of this world, that is, the devil, or pride, hath blinded the souls of men out of belief, or unfaithful men, that the lighting of the gospel of the glory of Christ, that is the image of God, shine not.
When was King James resurrected from the dead in order to authorize all the New King James Bibles. Do you think calling it a King James Bible might be deceptive or an outright lie?
If one looks at the New King James Version it becomes apparent how this false doctrine of Satan being the “god of this world” gets reinforcement from incorrect corrupt Bible data, from this and other corrupted Bibles. Compare the following verses of scripture.
1 John 5:19 King James Version “whole world lieth in wickedness”. New King James Version “whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one”.
Luke 11:4 King James Version “deliver us from evil”. New King James Version “deliver us from the evil one”.
Matthew 5:3 King James Version “of evil”. New King James Version “the evil one”.
Bible critics, alleged scholars, teachers and preachers have the unmitigated gall to say that these Bibles are the same, “just easier to understand omitting the thee’s and thou’s” and archaic words like God, Jesus, Holy, Blood, heaven, repent, hell, Lord, damnation, devils, Jehovah, New Testament, superstition, bewitched, heretic, heathen, heresy, fornication, comforter, lust, sodomite, effeminate and hundreds of other changes affecting the word definition and doctrine of God. The fact is these bibles are easier to misunderstand.
The New King James Bible is not the same as the Authorized King James Bible. If they said the same thing there would be no need of another translation. Things that are different cannot possibly be the same. Satan has flooded the English-speaking people with hundreds of translated Bibles, of opposing words and doctrines of devils.
It does not take a rocket scientist to see what Satan has done. He has exalted himself through the changing of a capital word God to a little “g” god. This false doctrine has been fully entrenched in the Christian Churches for generations and is being taught by new age liberal teachers in the seminaries and churches that turn out deceived teachers and preachers, being energized by seducing spirits using false Bibles. I am positive there will be many other similar Bible translations in the future to add incorrect conjured words to the collection of so called English Bibles. These corrupt bibles cause most of Christendom to doubt that God could and would preserve his word for all generations, as he said he would.
It is a sin to exalt and attribute things that are of God, as powers of Satan. Once enlightened to the truth of such a doctrine I believe it would be soul damning not to repent and denounce and teach the correct doctrine.
Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for
darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Deu 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that
ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

We are living in an era of increased knowledge as God said it would be.

God said: Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end:
many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

God charges us to sound the alarm.

Eze 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not
warned; the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his
blood will I require at the hand of the watchman.

Brothers and Sisters: Allowing men of questionable character and motives to tamper with and roll the dice with
corrupt words using Greek lexicons, altered new age bibles and corrupt Greek manuscripts that infect the Word of GOD like a cancer spreading across the globe is not acceptable.

Pro 22:12 The eyes of the LORD preserve knowledge, and he overthroweth the words of the transgressor.
Let us begin now to preserve knowledge, and “overthroweth the words of the transgressor.”

I leave you with these final scriptures of irrefutable Biblical proof that God is, “God of this world.”

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible,
whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and
for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in
all things he might have the preeminence.

The above scripture’s includes the throne, dominion, principality or powers of Satan. If Satan had the power to
blind minds then who would believe and be converted to salvation?

We will not bow before the judgment seat of Jesus Christ and say “the devil made me do it.”

The martyr’s went to their gruesome deaths never denying or giving in to torture to save themselves. They spoke the truth reprimanding the devils that would challenge the pure and tried in the fire Word of God. They will have given their lives in vain, if men who believe the word of God is not infallible, is ever changing, open to criticism, are allowed to be the unspiritual interpreters, not comparing spiritual with spiritual as the Bible says they should.

What blood has been shed by these higher critics, scholars, and corruptors of the word? These new Bible versions of corruption are leading the Churches of God to seek a new path, a new god, a new Jesus, a new morality and a new world church. Would they be willing to be martyred for their corrupt bibles? I doubt it.

Many churches, allow their sheep to be deceived by allowing any Bible to be used. Teachers and preachers in various learning environments have asked me, “what does your Bible say?” My answer is always another question. Is there more than one Bible, and if so which one can I believe is God breathed, and infallible?

I pray that men and women of the Christian faith of integrity, honor, lovers of truth, lovers of the word of God to please come to your senses and realize “an enemy hath done this!” The gauntlet has been dropped and we are at war for the preservation of the pure word and doctrine of God. All God fearing Christians are compelled to join the battle, and uphold Gods holy word.

God’s word is infallible, never changing, and is not subject to criticism from anyone who fears God. God’s word is not of any private interpretation. Spiritual words should be compared with spiritual words; meaning scriptures should be compared with other scriptures to understand the spiritual meaning. Greek lexicons, bible notes, commentary’s and bibles from the minority Greek manuscripts that agree with the New Age god promoters, Catholic Church, Jehovah’s Witness’s, Masonry, Mormonism, and seducing spirits promoting the doctrine of devils are paving the road for the Anti-Christ. Let us not give aid and comfort to the enemies of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.