View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 12:18 PM

Default Help Me Back KJB

I recently had a family member, whom I love dearly, tell me something that really offended me. My spirit automatically leads me to the King James Bible! It is God's word, without error!!!!!! My God makes NO mistakes!!!!! Uggg, I get so upset when people say ANYTHING negative about the KJB! Now, I am really "green" as to why I am this way (meaning being able to prove it to others, other than comparing scripture to scripture with the other versions and showing people). I have the only reason I need (John 16: 13), the spirit guiding me to the truth (God's word is truth, thus guiding me to the King James which is God's word.....TRUTH)!!!! Anyway, she said "Catholics preserved the King James Bible for us!" Lord have mercy on her for giving Catholics credit for preserving the word of God! I have found a lot of help on this site and in the forums to help me in the "backing" of my King James, but being so "green" on the subject of how we got the King James, etc. can someone just give me some basics on how to sharply rebuke a statement like this? Thank you, and may God Bless each of you!