Thread: Crazy thoughts
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 04:42 AM

Default Thoughts to thank for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Christian View Post
I believe it will, and only once we get there will we comprehend the scriptures that teach "for ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven" and "the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever." I believe that in heaven God will reveal to us all the depth and treasures of His written word, the King James Bible, and nothing will be withheld from us then. That is something I greatly look forward to, just as Jesus did to those two disciples in Luke 24:27 when he expounded the scriptures unto them concerning himself, so will he expound them to us in glory.

Now, the language of heaven is supposedly Hebrew, so I'm not sure how that's all going to work?
Well thanks for your thoughts. You believed it will, but not so sure how it will then work, since it was supposedly the language of heaven is Hebrew. God's chosen people in the O.T. times were the Israelites and they used the Hebrew language. In the N.T. the people of God used the Greek language, hence, we have a N.T. Gk, and some part is the Old Latin but now we have an English as the preserved word of God. However...

Again thanks,

Jude 25
http://www.fredsites.weebly.com