View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta Ride View Post
Both reasons are true. However, now that America is producing a new Bible version every year or two, and the Bush administration has steadfastly aligned itself with the establishment of a Palestinian state (and Obama will be even worse), what blessings can America dare expect?

To ask the question is to realize the answer.
Dear Vendetta, I with much respect am going to disagree with you here: Fact, America has never been a "Christian" Nation, many of our founding fathers were deeply involved in Masonry (at high degrees), to an extent the American Revolution was a Masonic Revolution. Many were Deist. 2nd. Even IF God stopped blessing the Nation, is it forgone that he will forsake, abandon, and cease to bless the Faithful Remnant of the USA? He knows those who are his. Bless His Name! Further, I and I am sure most of you,, do not dictate foreign policy! We vote for who is most Biblical, but let us be honest, other than our prayers, thing like that are not in our hands, God knows this, we may be getting smaller, but there are many of us who have not "bent the knee to Baal" thus I feel we (the true Christians) are not appointed to Wrath. Pax.