View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothy View Post
Thanks for the information on this subject. I've checked out some parts of the humanist manifesto and printed out manifesto III (I and II takes some pages and time to read...) but so far it's easy to see that this is the one religion who aims to end all religion seems like, especially anythng to do with God and the Bible... In any case, thank you for inspring me to make humanism my area of study for the time being...
Your most welcome brother.

One of the purposes for God's servants is to edify the brethren:

2 Corinthians 12:19 Again, think ye that we excuse ourselves unto you? we speak before God in Christ: but we do all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying.

Romans 14:19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Romans 15:2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.

One of my main purposes for joining this Forum is to edify the brethren and to be edified by them - not to debate or argue.

I praise God if He can use me in some small way to either point to Him or His Holy Word, or to warn of Satan and this corrupt world system.

All praise to Him!