View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleprotector View Post
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?" (Psalm 11:3).

Transformity to Christ is important. If we have the KJB as foundation, we are able to come into a sameness which is right.

He has an exagerated view of his own work. Thinking that he can cause a blow against the establishment, he thinks that like a rolling snowball he might trigger great insurrection against the KJB. In reality, snowballs melt in the light of truth.

Remember, remember, the fifth of November. If God in His providence caused the Gunpowder Treason and Plot to fail, people who fight the KJB must come to nought.

"Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart." (Jeremiah 14:14).
I look forward to what White "revises" in his book, but it's a hard sell. I'm not impressed with celebrity, I'm not impressed with scholarship, I'm not impressed by numbers.

Jud 7:20 And the three companies blew the trumpets, and brake the pitchers, and held the lamps in their left hands, and the trumpets in their right hands to blow withal: and they cried, The sword of the LORD, and of Gideon.

Grace and peace

Tony