View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 09:44 AM

Brother George and I agree, I shall have nothing more to do with this man, his motives or his methods.

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches DECEIVE the hearts of the simple.

I really am a simple man, I have no vast vocabulary or knowledge, nor have a memory that serves me to memorize 50 chapters of scripture, but what I do know for certain is that the Lord has blessed me with "discernment" and I am certain no discussion with this man will lead to edification nor will it bear fruit.
No not on this forum.

PS. Brother George you are no curmudgeon, I have told you many times you remind me so much of my Grandfather, he takes no prisoners, tells it like it is, preaches the Gospel in a way even the simplest of hearts and minds can fathom, and is no respector of persons and knows he holds all of Gods words, in the one place in the one book, the King James Bible.
God Bless you, I have learned so much from you during my time on this forum.