View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 01:42 PM
joshjefflawn

Hey Cheete, I was wondering, are you a pre-millenialist, I kinda figure you are, but Im not sure.

Her Aj, I have something for you to think of.

Let's say for a minute that you have a son. (I don't know if you do or not, im using this to illustrate something to you.) Hes your only son and you love him with all your heart and you plan on giving him every thing that you have. Now let say your son joins the Marines, a war starts and he willingly goes to fight so that you don't have to. Now lets say while he is fighting the good fight a sniper shoots him and he dies. Now when you here of it while you are sad that he died but you are proud that he died for you, and your country.
Now lets say you are at the funeral and some jerk starts making fun of your son, he calls him baby killer, and all sorts of things that simply are not true.
Wouldn't that upset you, yea you'ld would probably give the guy a fat lip at the very least.
Now take that and compare that to a Holy and Rigtouess God, who gave his only begotten Son, allowed him to become sin and die for the sins of mankind. And then some one lives his whole life blaspheming God's son, Calling him a liar and ignoring his sacrfice, you gonna tell me that God will just let that perosn into heaven without regard for his son the Lord Jesus?
Thats impossible, that would say that the Lord Jesus really didn't need to die, cause he was just going to let unrepentant Murderers, Child Perverts into heaven. God Is just, he does not tolorate sin, the only reason that we can come to him his because of his son. Remember, God will destroy his enemys, Paul said Phili 3:18-19 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)Ps 2:2-5 2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, 3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. 5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Aj, you can believe whatever you want to believe, if you want to believe that elephants can fly, thats up to you, its a free country.
If you wan't to believe that even the most worst unrepentant sinner will get into heaven while rejectin the only begotten son of God who gave his life for all man, you may its your life. It is not wise to be teaching others, especially lost people that they need not to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ because hell is not real and God will let them into heaven regardless of them believeing on the Lord Jesus Christ.
Hell is real, very real, and you can either let the Lord Jesus Christ pay for your sins on his cross, or you can spend eternity paying for your sins.