View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 03:49 PM
broswmiller

Default Me to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
I have never read scofield, I have never read Darby, to be honest I dont care much for any of those sorts, I have only read the Word Of God. That is my final authority, for ALL matters of Faith and practice.

I believe the same way you do.You know our Lord`s disciples ask the question.

Matt 24:3.Tell us,when shall these things be?and what shall be the sign of thy coming and of the end of the world?

What will happen before Christ return and the sign of His return?

Then Jesus says from Matt 24:29 Immediately AFTER THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS {Ect}

And then in verse 30 following {And THEN SHALL APPEAR THE SIGN of the Son of Man in heaven;and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn,and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Jesus said He would return after the tribulation after the sign of His coming appears.

What saith Paul in Holy Scriptures when Christ would return?

Paul said not to let anyone deceive us concerning Christ return.

Pre-Tribbers says Christ could return any minute.Well what saith the Scriptures?

When will Christ return?

In 2nd Thess 2:1 Now we beseech you,brethren,BY THE COMING OF THE our Lord Jesus Christ,AND BY OUR GATHERING together unto Him.

Ok paul starts 2nd Thess 2:1 in reference to the Coming of our Lord,and what must take place before our Lord doth come in v3

2nd Thess 2:3 LET NO MAN DECEIVE YOU BY ANY MEANS,For that day SHALL NOT COME,Except there come A FALLING AWAY FIRST,{NOTE:}AND THAT MAN OF SIN BE REVEALED,THE SON OF PERDITION.

Ok we are being deceived to believe Christ returns before Anti-Christ the man of sin comes.Pre-Trib puts the Anti-Christ showing up after the Rapture Paul said Christ coming and our gathering unto Christ would be after the man of sin is revealed.

2nd Thess 2:8 Christ will return to destroy Anti-Christ with the brightness of His coming when we are gathered unto Christ {i.e.post-trib}

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see this.Is thus saith the Scripture really what pre-trib`s believe?

I was amazed at how I believed the things I did.Its like scholars are telling us no its pre-trib even though its not real clear.Oh yes Mr Scholar its real clear to me when Christ returns.

I believe thus saith the Scripture over what the Tim Lahaye`s say.

Pre-Trib violates {2nd Peter 1:20}

I have heard many Scholars even like Grant Jeffrey say,the pre-trib water is not clear.I say brother Jeff it is to muddy for me.Better be prepared my belief is the Tribulation is in our life time.

God bless.